- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 04:42 PM
As I understand, the "Feedback Button" is not appearing on your webpage which is (www.247print.biz) It should look like this right?
I can see that on your HTML code, you put that <script> code inside the header which is correct so it would show on every page of your website.
When I checked the code of your website (www.247print.biz) it shows that your page is embedded inside the frames.
I tried copying your HTML code and it shows the feedback button properly on both my local computer and online server. It is also possible that the URL used is https which is generated by Dropbox could create conflict with the feedback button.
May I know what program or tool are you using to create web pages? Did you upload this HTML in Dropbox?
I would recommend that you upload this html file on an actual web hosting provider rather than using Dropbox.
Let us know if you have other questions.
- wimaxnzAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 05:36 PM
Thank you so much for quick response already i have another website i m using dropbox as server but i don't have this issues
this my other site
- wimaxnzAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:02 PM
and this my dropbox url
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:12 PM
The feedback button script is being blocked because the webpage is being loaded using https protocol and the script is being rendered using http.
You can see it working in the other website, because the script is embedded in this webpage using https too.
Please try to re-embed the feedback script using https and let us know if it works.
- wimaxnzAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:15 PM
But its working in here without any problem
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:43 PM
Please check the screenshot below to see the difference.
Please re-embed the form using SSL. Here's how you can do it.
1. On the form editor, go to "Setup & Embed" then click the "Embed Form" button.
2. Enable the "Secure Form" by putting a check on it. Now select the "Feedback" button and it will show you the code you need.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- wimaxnzAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:50 PM
Thank you so much it was very good lesson
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:59 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.