- bmpskierAsked on September 25, 2011 at 10:11 AM
I looked in the forum and have not found this issue addresses. I'm pointing members of my team to pages for individual submissions (thanks for your help on that last week) but the attachment links on the page are not working. Here is an example. When you click on the resume link at the bottom, you get an error page instead of the correct attachment.
For example, one link appears as:
But actually loads as:
But SHOULD be:
This last link is the only one that actually takes you to the attachment.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 01:49 PM
I think that might be a bug. I am sure that the developers will pay attention to that problem and it will be solved as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 08:25 PM
Unfortunately, it appears that the fix that the support team usually does to resolve this known issue that accasionally occurs, has not worked in your case. I will submit a ticket and see how quickly we can get this rectified for you.
- bmpskierAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM
any word on this one?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 10:06 PM
As of the moment the ticket is still open and one of our developers is already looking into it. We will let you know whatever updates we have on this case by posting it in this thread. Thank you for your patience as we work on the solution.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- bmpskierAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 08:18 PM
It has been a few months and I'm still waiting on this one. I'm going to need a workaround or something here in order to keep subscribing to your service.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 03:10 PM
We're really sorry about this. Let me get the attention of the development team and see their response.
Thank you for your patience and again, we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience.
- emrew86Answered on December 21, 2011 at 03:11 AM
Bug has been fixed...