- birdiecAsked on November 20, 2014 at 06:36 PM
I can adjust width, how do I adjust height?
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 06:49 PM
Could you please clarify a bit more your question?
Are you trying to adjust the height of your form? If this is correct you'll be able to do this when you use the iframe code of your form in your website.
Let us know if this answers your question.
- birdiecAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 07:20 PM
Yes I would like for the form to appear smaller on the page. not sure about the iframe. I am doing html copy and paste on the site.
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 07:28 PM
Can you share with us the URL of your website?
I am doing html copy and paste on the site
Are you using the full source code of your form? If you're not you need to use an embed code in your website in order to make the form work properly.
Please check the following guides: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page and http://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
- birdiecAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 07:34 PM
Thank you so much. Got it!
- raulAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 07:49 PM
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.