- beaheroAsked on November 20, 2014 at 08:50 PM
I open a jotform on my phone and I noticed that it is not mobile friendly. I have to scroll left to right to read and complete the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 20, 2014 at 09:18 PM
The forms are actually mobile browsers compatible already.
But I think what you wanted is for the form to be responsive when in mobile browsers. (i.e. auto fit, auto resize according to the display screen)
You can add the Mobile Responsive Widget in your form also to make it responsive when used on different device browsers.
Check the widget here http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/mobile_responsive
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- beaheroAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 05:01 PMI added your suggested widget. It Worked temporarily. But now is not working anymore why?
- raulAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 05:43 PM
You're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.co/form/41278303338857, right?
I've tested it using my phone and this is how it looks like.
As you can see the mobile responsiveness is working using the direct URL of your form.
Do you have the form embedded in your website? If this is correct, please share the URL of your website with us so we can check it too.
- beaheroAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 12:51 AMI See.
In my i-phone even after refreshing it still shows not correctly.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 05:43 AM
Have you already done the steps explained in this guide?