- avinashimmAsked on November 21, 2014 at 08:10 AM
we want to use one form on multiple pages but like to have link of page from which form is submitted to check what is lead etc. How we can do this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Have you checked our "Get Referrer" widget already and see if that fits in your requirement.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- avinashimmAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 03:04 AM
We used GET Referrer widget , but we didn't found Page url in inbox.
here is attachment, please check once and let us know if we can do anything for that.
- GAGbymeAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 04:21 AM
You may like to make use of the official prepopulate feature of JotForm which is more "stable" but the embedded forms must be in iframe.
1. Create a hidden text field, selection, radio buttons or any types of fields you want.
2. Enter the page links as options
3. Go to http://prepopulate.jotform.io/
4. Repopulate the page link accordingly for the page
5. Replace the iframe code link made by JotForm with the prepoulated link
Repeat step 3 to 5 for every page. Lastly, remember to add the page URL answer in email otherwise you would need to check yourself manually using JotForm's submissions feature.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 01:11 PM
I did test the getReferrer widget and seems to be working fine with iFrame embed code. Please take a look at the following URL where I have embedded the form in IFrame: https://shots.jotform.com/ashwin/screenshots/getReferrer.html The submission report is also embedded in the same page so that you can check the data.
Please share the web page URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look. Which embed code you have used to embed your form? I would suggest you to embed your form using its iFrame embed code and see if that solves your problem. The following guide should help you : https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
We will wait for your response.