- regularmikeAsked on November 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Hi, we've had a lot of problems lately with jotform so I think we won't be renewing our paid annual subscription. However we need a week or so until we transtion to another platform. I wanted to confirm:
1. what is the date our subscription will renew
2. can I downgrade to a free subscription and have 100 submissions if I need a bit more time to transition?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 02:21 PM
The date your subscription will run out is November 23rd 2014. You can downgrade your account at anytime and still have access to all your forms and submissions. It would put you over your limits for the month, but since you have been with us for a while I went ahead and reset your limits to allow for you to downgrade with no interruptions. You can go ahead and cancel your subscription and downgrade without issue. We are very sorry you are choosing to go elsewhere and hope that you will give us another try some day soon.
- regularmikeAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 12:41 AMHi David,
Thank you very much for your prompt and helpful reply, and for resetting my
limits. I just went online and selected downgrade. I got a pop up asking me
to confirm, which I did, but when I log in it still shows me on a paid
subscription instead of the free one. Can you please let me know if there's
anything I need to do to ensure my paid subscription doesn't renew and will
instead be changed to a free one?
- BenAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 05:33 AM
Your account is scheduled for downgrade. What this means is that your account will still stay on Premium Plan until 2014-11-24 when it will be switched back to free.
You will not be charged again afterwards.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.