- lorifishAsked on September 25, 2011 at 04:54 PM
Hello! I created a form and added it to my iWeb site thru the HTML snippet directions on your site. I puplished my page to my domain using GoDaddy as the hosting site. My form does not have a submit button and does not send emails to my when the form is completed. Can you please help?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 03:16 AM
I just checked your form and it has a submit button on the bottom part, and for the submission issue, here's a simple guide from jotform user guidelines.
1. First make sure that emails for that form is enabled.
2. Log into your JotForm account, choose the form you are not receiving submissions for and click on "Edit" button.
2. On the Form Builder screen for your form, you will see an "Email Alerts" button, click on that. Make sure that you have emails setup and they are being sent to your correct email address.
Another possible reason for not receiving emails might be your spam filter. Check your spam folder for the submission email. If it is there, make sure to set it as "No Spam" so that this would not be flagged as spam in the future.
All the best,
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 07:43 AM
In addition to idarktech's response can you also try to increase size of the iWeb widget. For your email concern I did a test submission and checked the mail logs. The results indicated that the email was sent out, please contact your mail provider to find out what happen to the message.
Sep 26 03:12:37 monk sm-mta: p8Q7CZTh021243: to=<email@example.com>, ctladdr=<firstname.lastname@example.org> (1002/1003), delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:02, mailer=esmtp, pri=124420, relay=smtp.secureserver.net. [18.104.22.168], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (ok: Message 1286482968 accepted)
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.