- DavidDodgeAsked on November 21, 2014 at 02:21 PM
Hi, Good People!
I hope you're doing well today.
Although it's been a while, I did this before, but cannot seem to do it again. The form at the bottom of the page will not move to the left so it aligns with the column above. I know it has to do with custom CSS.
Can you please show me what to do?
Thank you very much. Jotform has worked out really well for us on several pages.
- BenAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 03:38 PM
Thank you for that, I hope that you are doing well too.
I am glad to hear that your jotforms help you to achieve what you need on your website and would like to suggest this CSS code for the one that is moved to the right (in the right sidebar)
You can see here how to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Do let us know how it goes.
- DavidDodgeAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:11 PMPerfect, Ben! It works like a charm!
Thanks so much! So all it was was a tweak to the padding? Cool.
Have a great evening and a fine weekend. Jotform is cool!
- BenAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:23 PM
Great to hear that :)
You are welcome and yes, setting the padding on the left is all that was needed with this jotform as shown above (the code).
Thank you for the wishes, I wish the same to you :) and do let us know if you have any further questions.
- DavidDodgeAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:31 PMThanks, Ben!
Have a fine weekend!
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 4:23 PM, JotForm Support Forum
- ShadaeAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 04:35 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. We hope that you have a wonderful weekend as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- DavidDodgeAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 05:11 PMThanks, Shadae:
You guys are so cool!
Have a great weekend yourself!