- Antoine HenrionAsked on November 21, 2014 at 07:39 PM
- CharlieAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 08:04 PM
What we can do is that we can transfer or move the forms you created using the guest account to the registered account you have.
1. First, finish the form you are creating.
2. After that remember the Form URL or ID of that form.
3. You can now register an account to JotForm using the "Sign Up" page.
4. After having a registered account, you need to log in to your account then contact us again requesting to move a particular form, please include the Form ID or URL when you do the request.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- Antoine HenrionAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 08:25 PM
User name: extremelastminute
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 21, 2014 at 08:32 PM
As per your request, we have moved your JotForm with ID 43236510226344 to your account extremelastminute. You can now login into your account to see the moved JotForm.
Let us know if we can be of any further help. Thank you!!