- AlysciaCAsked on November 22, 2014 at 11:12 AM
My form on my website is disabled. How do I enable it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 07:19 PM
From what I can tell, your jotform is not disabled. On my end it loads at the URL to which you referred just fine and I was able to submit it without any issues. Please check it again and see if you're still encountering the problem.
- AlysciaCAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 09:30 AM
Thank you for your response. I figured out how to fix it right after I sent the message. Can you please 0 out the forms. All forms sent were tests from me yesterday.
Thanks a bunch!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Glad I could help. The used submissions have been reset to 0, as requested. However, unless there's some extraordinary situation, please note that we can only perform such a reset once in the lifetime of an account.
Have a good day :)
- AlysciaCAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thank you! I completey understand. I was just going crazy sending multiple messages yesterday hoping it worked.
Have a wonderful day!