- capeflyerAsked on November 22, 2014 at 02:37 PM
at first I thought a Thank you Page would be a good idea - however I have decided to do something different and I would like to REMOVE/DELETE the Thank you page altogether --- I have looked for any guidance and have found none so I'm stumped --- any suggestions? Thanks ! ( help !! ) lol .....Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 08:56 PM
One way to achieve that is to redirect the jotform back to itself by entering its URL in the URL box of Custom URL section of the Thank You Page Wizard:
If you'd like further help with this, do let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 08:59 PM
Just to clarify, if your jotform's URL is http://form.jotform.com/form/0123456789, you would enter that as the URL.
- capeflyerAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 02:10 PM
I'll give it a try - thanks for your help !!!
- BenAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 03:20 PM
In my colleagues name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.