- GeodesyxyzAsked on November 22, 2014 at 05:47 PMI still can not achieve making the form http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43075657362358 in Bulgarian and English using the multi-language tool.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Here's how you can do that to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-make-your-forms-multilingual. Did you try this? Did you see an error preventing you to add one to the form? If so, let us know the error message or take a screenshot of that and post it here.
- GeodesyxyzAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 04:14 AM
I tried this but was not satisfied from the results. I separated the form in two languages and in this way completed the task. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 09:17 AM
I am glad to know that you solved the issue by separating the form nut please let us know the issue you faced with the "Language" tool and we will take a look. Do you mean to say that you were not able to translate it fields label?
We will wait for your response.
- GeodesyxyzAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Hello! I had no problems with translating, but I faced the following issue - If the original is in Bulgarian, the text should be in bulgarian also, the flag, too. This is the default language.
Then, when I switch the flag into english, the form should use the english translation, which I gave to the form. In fact I could not accomplish the desired view of the form. Anyway, I don't intend to use further this tool as I think it does not work as expected.
- raulAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 03:13 PM
Please take a look at this cloned version of your form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43295441957969 I added some of the translations that are included in your original form.
Please note that the labels and sub-labels of a form need to be always created in English and then translated to another language, even if the second language will be set as default.
Please take a look at the form and let us know if it works for you, if it does, feel free to clone it to your account.
- GeodesyxyzAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 01:45 PM
Thank you! I think at first sight this was in general what I expected. Anyway, I will not modify the already done forms in BG and English. Thank you for doing this form!
- BenAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 04:37 PM
I am glad that you are satisfied with what my colleague Raul has made. This will also help with your other threads on the forum such as this one: http://www.jotform.com/answers/468910-How-to-translate-the-Clear-Form-button-text
Do let us know if you have any further questions.