- wsaleAsked on November 23, 2014 at 08:41 AM
I would like to set up a form with a couple different steps. I want to create a pricing quote based on user inputs, then display that quote and allow a user to accept or ignore the quote on the display landing page. Basically:
1. User fills out information on main form, which includes all components necessary to determine a price
2. User clicks "submit" or "next" to see the quote. I would like to capture all of the inputted user information at this point, before the quoted price is displayed.
3. After clicking "submit" or "next" the user is taken to a display page, which shows the resulting price. No further information is required, except that there will be an "accept this price" button. I would also like to capture the data again if they click "accept this price"
4. If the user clicks "accept this price" they will be taken to a third landing page, a typical thank you page.
It doesn't look like I can do this easily with the page break feature, as the "next page" wont capture data as a submit button would. The submit button doesn't really seem ideal either, because I want to "continue" the form on the second, display page after hitting submit.
I posted this privately earlier but reconsidered and thought it would be better to have it open. I've seen some similar issues out there
- ShadaeAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I am seeing that your question was addressed on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/463187
We ask that you only create one thread per issue so that we can ensure that your issue has been addressed completely.
If you would like for that thread to be made public, you can make that request that thread.