- tamagosanAsked on November 23, 2014 at 05:24 PM
If there's an easy way to do this, I haven't been able to figure it out.
Here's what I need to do:
1. Respondent fills out an online purchase order form survey
2. The responses gets merged into a new PDF version of the purchase order (NOT a list of questions and responses)
3. The completed PDF gets emailed both to the respondent (for their records) and to our bookkeeping dept to be printed.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 23, 2014 at 07:21 PM
Your question was addressed at this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/463505
We do ask that you create on their per inquiry to ensure that your issue is resolved completely.