- itchaiAsked on November 23, 2014 at 06:59 PM
What an awesome widget.
Is there a reason why Spanish was left off? Of the seventeen languages featured, some have very few speakers. Spanish is the second most spoken native language in the world and very much in demand among JotForm users. Could you consider adding it?
*** Sorry, I should mention that I'm referring to the Localized Calendar.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 07:56 AM
I am sending a feature request to our back end team to add "Spanish" language in the "Localized Calendar" widget.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- itchaiAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 08:31 AMThat’s fantastic. Thank you very much.
Sent from Windows Mail
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 09:41 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 09:31 AM
I apologize for the late update -
Spanish has been added to the language options for the Localized Calendar widget-
Please check it out.