- GeodesyxyzAsked on November 24, 2014 at 02:04 PM
Let me share one unexpected issue - http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43261348086355 - this form should work with all its required fields. I input a photo in it. Afterwords I clicked on the send button and the form was sent empty. I suppose there is some problems caused by the photos.
Would you please check the issue! Thanks! (in the meantime I removed the photo...) The empty submission is still not deleted from the server. /Unfortunately in such cases the submissions counts upwards.../
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 03:15 PM
I am sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your JotForm. I've cloned your JotForm to my account and tried to add the same image that you had on your JotForm. But, I was not able to replicate the issue and it prompted me to fill in the required fields.
Please let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- GeodesyxyzAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 01:44 PM
I think there is a problem when I add photo in the form. I noticed that on my smartphone the "next" button does not work in the case with attached photo.
So, finally I decided to delete the photo, regardless to its beauty... If it exist, this causes problems. If you would like, you can check the situation.
Thanks for understanding!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 02:16 PM
Okay, could you try cloning this JotForm to your account and then add the photo to see if the new JotForm also having the same issue? To clone the JotForm into your own account again, please click on Create Form -> Import form -> Clone existing form
If you can add the photo to the original JotForm, we'll investigate what exactly causing the issue. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- GeodesyxyzAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 01:38 PM
Hello! I am sorry but I don't understand your idea? Could you please give me the URL of the form where you want to put the photo in? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 03:08 PM
I mean to ask you to clone the existing form to your account and try adding the image if that makes any difference.
To clone the form, please follow the instructions below :
1. Login into your JotForm account and click on Create to create a new form
2. Click on Import
3. Now, select From a web page and enter the current form URL i.e., http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43261348086355 and click on Continue
4. Now, the form is cloned to a new form so that you can make modifications for testing. Add the image now and preview/test the form if makes any difference.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.