- twiga007Asked on September 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM
The Submit button is grayed out...so no one can submit the form! I have tried deleting the button and re-inserting it. I have tried all other tricks that I can think of. Help please!!!Page URL:
- neilspinneyAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Its the same on all of our forms as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help us jotform
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Message from Liyam: JotForm Support Team - (You can also check it right here.)
"Thank you for these further details.
A ticket has been submitted to our development team with high priority. We will update you once this bug is fixed.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- allanftdAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM
In the meantime, you may try to replace a Submit button using the Free Text (HTML) field by using the following code:
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
Please visit this sample form to see the button in action (just select "No" in the first question).
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 05:07 AM
We have fixed this bug yesterday. If you still have the same problem please let us know.