- JasminegAsked on November 24, 2014 at 03:43 PM
I opened my account a few weeks before my office decided to subscribe to this service. Is there a way to link our accounts together? I know my administrator has requested this but I still have a 100 submission limit on my account indicating that it was not linked together. Is there something I need to do on my end?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 04:18 PM
I take for granted that your office account is a paid one right? If that is the case, we can transfer the forms on your account to the new one. Then your username would setup as a sub-account in the main account.
Let me know if you agree with that.
- JasminegAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 04:20 PM
Yes. We figured that we would be using this service frequently and so it would be worth the investment. I do agree with having my username setup as a sub-account and would like that done.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 05:01 PM
Ok, let me know the paid username so I can transfer all of your form to it.
- JasminegAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Catechetical is the username. My forms are shared with them but my limit is still 100 submissions per month. We are going to surpass that in the weeks to come.
- raulAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 10:39 AM
As per your request, I went ahead and transferred all your forms from your account: Jasmineg to the account: Catechetical.
Please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User to learn how to setup your account as a sub-user of the account: Catechetical
Let us know if you need further assistance.