- grandviewdentalAsked on September 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I was having problems getting an email at all the week of 9/16. Now I will get an email but it's blank. I can log on to my Jotform account and download an excel spreadsheet of the submissions. Last week I and a new URL for the thank you response but that is the only change that has been made.
- fxrAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 04:54 PM
I cloned your form and sent myself a test submission with no issues.
Just to confirm before we go any further, are you still seeing the issue? I notice its a few hours since you submitted the support request.
- grandviewdentalAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 11:32 AM
I am not sure what cloning the form accomplishes.
I continue to have problems with each jot form on my website. I send myself a test or have a friend send a test and I get an email notification but it's blank. Also the email is delayed by several hours. Also, once I press submit it takes 30 + seconds for the thank page comes up.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 04:13 AM
Can you try to reset the email notification of the forms?
Please try the following solution:1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Please let us know if this solution helps.