- carrborofilmfestAsked on September 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Until 2 am this morning it worked. Now when anyone clicks the submit button nothing happens. It just sits there.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM
You can try to check here for the same problem discussion. Thank you!
All the best,
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM
For the meantime as a workaround while the issue is still being checked you may make use of the free text html and add the following code in it to display a submit button:
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
You can find the Free Text (HTML) field under the Power Tools from the left section.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 05:06 AM
This bug should now be fixed. If the problem continues please let us know.
- carrborofilmfestAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Thanks, will do