- spinozzaAsked on September 26, 2011 at 11:20 AM
I have been using this form for months now. Never had a problem, until today. The submit button is not wokring. I am not sure why. Form ID = 2080716581Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:26 AM
You can try to check here for the same problem discussion. Thank you!
All the best,
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:29 AM
For the meantime as a workaround while the issue is still being checked you may make use of the free text html and add the following code in it to display a submit button:
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
You can find the Free Text (HTML) field under the Power Tools from the left section.
- spinozzaAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 02:31 PM
That seems to have fixed it. Should I worry about other forms? I have probably over a hundred that I use on numerous websites? Also, could you notify us when this is resolved and if we have to take specific actions?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 02:51 PM
It may or may not affect your other forms. This issue is still under investigation from our developers. We will let you know if this get fixed soon.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.