- pizzabycieloAsked on November 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Please click on my sample form, before preview is working properly but it suddenly stop as of today, noticed some update on the Preview Before Submission Widget. Please check.. thanks!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 03:20 AM
Thanks for reporting. We'll check and investigate this further and then get back to you.
Stay in touch for updates. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 03:34 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem. After almost an hour of breaking down the fields and testing each of it on the cloned form I think I found the culprit which is the number field containing 0 default value. Removing it should help fixed the problem.
You can test the problem here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43281375356963?
I have also escalated this to our developers so they can fixed this as soon as possible.
We'll let you know once this is resolved.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 02:02 AM
This should now be fixed. Mind checking it again?
I cloned your form and added preview submit widget and it's all working fine now.
Please get back to us if you still see any problems.
- pizzabycieloAnswered on November 26, 2014 at 02:34 AM
It's ok now Sir, thanks for the help!!