- drosserAsked on November 25, 2014 at 02:46 AM
If i add a from to my wordpress page using the jot form plugin it does not work? see attached.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 04:24 AM
Were you able to resolve this problem? Checking your site seems showing the form now.
Is the issue specific to the Jotform Plugin for WP? We have different WP plugins, can you state the full name of the plugin where you have encountered the problem?
- drosserAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 04:38 AM
i got it to work by embedding the script for the form.
the jot form plugin was called JotForm Embed Forms (V 1.0)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 05:01 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I have now raised this to our developers so they can fixed this as soon as possible. This seems related with the latest WP version you're using which is WordPress 4.0.1.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 08:48 AM
Thanks for reporting this. A new version of the plugin has been created to fix the bug. Please update to the new version through your Wordpress admin panel. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.