JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Autoresponder: Creating an InvoiceAsked by carokookt on November 25, 2014 at 05:24 AM
Hallo dear people!
Question, Is there a way one of my enquiry forms autmatically changes into a offer/onvoice ? So that afer receiving an information form, I do not need to make a invoice by hand?
Thank you for contacting JotForm support.
You can actually use 3rd party web apps like Freshbooks. Please check this article about integrating Freshbooks to your JotForm form.
You can also use the Autoresponder feature, wherein once a form is completed, the user will receive an email. You can control what will be the contents of the email.
Here's a guide on how to do it.
1. On the form editor, go to "Setup & Embed" then click the "Email Alerts" button.
2. Under Email Alerts, click "Add New Email".
3. On the Email Wizard, select "Autoresponder".
4. Make sure that "Email" is selected as the Recipient.
Sender Name: The Name of your submitter. Jotform is the default sender name, but you can select the "Name" field of your form or any field you want from the dropdown selection.
Sender Email: We have the email@example.com as the Sender Email.
Reply-To Email: Should be the persons email who fills out your form. It is attached to your email field from your form.
**If you don't want to reply to the person who fills out your form, you can just leave this question empty and emails will come from "JotForm", as "Sender E-mail" field should be set to firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Recipient E-mail: Should be the email for you, your colleagues, or clients who'll get the response data from your form.
**This was copied from Notifcation/ Autoresponder Email Details.
5. Now on the Compose Email section, you can edit the contents on how you like it. Please check the screenshot below and you will see that I created a sample of what you can do. Take note that the details from the form provided by the customer can be shown on the autoresponder.
Under the form fields on the right, you can click one of the options and the field id/ details will appear on the editor.
6. Click "Finish" and save your form.
Hope you find this answer helpful. Let us know if you have need further assistance. Thank you.