- mcbromeAsked on September 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM
I see the changes in My Forms, check the source code and it has not changed. But, when I try it, I get the old form. It's been at least two hours.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:41 AM
It appears that the secure url https://secure.jotform.com is not reflecting the changes, I was able to replicate the problem you have mentioned.
I opened up a new ticket for our developers to look into this issue, for the meantime you may use the following secure url instead:
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 02:08 PM
We are aware of this problem. It is little behind on the database replication. It should be resolved by tomorrow morning.
- mcbromeAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 02:22 PMthanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 03:49 AM
Your form is now same on secure.jotform.com. Thanks for your patience. :)