- JackTFRAsked on November 25, 2014 at 06:12 AM
I need the email people enter to be unique so they cant fill the form in multiple times is this possible?
- CharlieAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 08:46 AM
What you wanted is that one email per submission right? If a submitted email is used again it should show an error or warning message?
You can make a unique field for email by following the guide below.
1. Add the Email Field from the "Quick Tools", then navigate to "Setup & Embed"->"Preferences"
2. Click "Form Limits" then under the "Unique Question" option, choose a field that you would like to be unique per submission, in our case that would be the email field.
3. Close the settings and save the changes.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you needed more assistance on this.
- JackTFRAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 09:11 AMThat's exactly what I wanted Thankyou!
*0121 405 0607*