- HeartfeltAsked on September 26, 2011 at 11:40 AM
I don't want hover text to be active on my form and I spent 30mins deleting it. Now, it seems it is back on my form. How can I disable this completely?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM
I did not see any hover text from the last form that you edited, but if you wish to delete a hover text similar to this:
1. Edit your form and select the field that has a hover text
2. Click Hover Text at the right most panel of the tool bar
3. Delete the content of the hover text and press OK
Save your form and you're done.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- HeartfeltAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Thanks. Did that but perhaps my site hadn't updated at the time I tried to test.
If what ytou say is correct, I should be good.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM
You can try clearing the browser's cache and cookies to ensure that an updated form is loaded.
Let us know if this works.