- Liz ShirkAsked on September 26, 2011 at 02:04 PM
I have set up the email response to come to my email but have just tested it several times and I have not received emails. I have received some notification emails but there are registrations with no email notifications sent.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 03:14 PM
Hi Liz Shirk,
Please follow these steps to solve your poblem.1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification"
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 11:58 PM
I made a test submission on your form and check the mail logs after. The results showed that the email was sent out. You can provide this log to your hosting provider to find out what happened to emails coming from JotForm.
Sep 26 16:14:45 monk sm-mta: p8QKEi2M005183: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, ctladdr=<email@example.com> (1002/1003), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=126595, relay=inbound.shirklacro...om.netsolmail.net. [126.96.36.199], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (OK C8/5F-07186-53DD08E4)
Have you tried looking into the spam or bulk folders? It might have been caught by the spam filters. Since the sender address is coming from Jotform it would help if you add it to your whitelist.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.