- leventAsked on September 26, 2011 at 02:35 PM
ı use to your form since one year.I came across a situation not previously encountered.I am not getting the same error when I test on the form jotform.net but .I could not do this on my own website
when ı was push the send button once, ı get this message.Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.best regardsLevent erduran
- AtacanCAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 03:43 PM
As i was looking to the topics in forum, i saw a similar problem like yours which has been answered by the JotForm Support. So i quote it.
Please go to your toolbar's Preferences button then click Advanced Settings tab to allow multiple submissions from a particular IP address.
Select NO CHECK in the Unique Submissions field (in the screenshot above, it is set to LOOSE CHECK). Don't forget to save your form after the changes are finalized.
- brx250Answered on September 26, 2011 at 09:34 PM
Thank you for using JotForm.
I've tried checking your account and it seems that your form's "Unique Submissions" is set to "Strict Check".
JotForm's "Strict check" prevents users to send multiple submissions by verifying their IP Address. And this gives you the message that you are seeing. To change this, you can set the "Unique submissions" to "No check":
1. Click "Preferences" under the "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click "Advanced Settings" tab.
3. Set "Strict check" to "No Check".
4. And save your form.
Hope this helps. If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support
- iztrAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 05:58 AM
Thank you very much Atacan and Albert.It's fine work now.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 01:31 PM
Good to know that this was sorted out.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using JotForm!