- canannAsked on August 03, 2010 at 07:18 AM
I run my pages they W3C html 4.01 - when I add a link to one of your forms there are errors showing on your links.
<a class="orangebox" formID="2100349508" base="http://www.jotform.com/" height="500" width="700" title="Contact us....." style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">Contact us.....</a>
Can you run this thru and advise on how to correct.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 08:10 AM
Did you get these errors?
- there is no attribute "FORMID"
- there is no attribute "BASE"
- there is no attribute "HEIGHT"
- there is no attribute "WIDTH"
Our scripts use these variables. So, we cannot remove them. But I added this to our bug report.
- canannAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Yes and thanks for looking into this.
Would it be possible to know when these have been changed?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2010 at 08:50 AM
Yes, I will post on update on this thread when/if we can change this.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:24 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard. The W3C validation problem is resolved with this version.
On new Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)