- nonsolomarioAsked on November 27, 2014 at 06:11 AM
vorrei sapere da dove e come si cambia la mail principale dove arrivano i form una volta compilati.
- CharlieAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM
If you want to change the email notification for the recipient of the form submission, you can check the following screenshot below.
1. Navigate to "Setup & Embed"->Email Alerts. You can then add new email or edit an existing notification.
2. In your compose email window, you can change the content and add the fields you need. You will then click the button "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3. You will see the "Provide Sender and Recipient Details", this is where you can add the details to where to send the notification when the form is submitted.
I would also like to suggest visiting this guides that we have:
I hope this helps or at least gives you an idea on how to proceed. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Ciao e grazie per risposta,
ho fatto cosi prima di scrivere ma non arriva più nessuna mail.
Hello and thanks for reply,
I did so before writing but do not get any more email.
excuse my English :)
- CharlieAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I see that this is the email you used for the notifications: email@example.com. Please check if the notifications are moved to your SPAM or Trash Folder.
1. You can check if the form emailed a submission successfully here:
2. To prevent the email bouncing related issues, please check our guider here:
3. Also, in your email I see that you are using a email provider, probably provided by the hosting website that you have? The reason that you might not be receiving notification is that our JotMail IP addresses are block by your provider, please see this guide on how to solve it:
I hope this helps. Please do get back to us if after the suggested solutions above did not work.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Hello, thank you for your quick response and clear. Now I see all the controls. Surely the problem is mine, I'm sure.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 01:06 PM
We are happy to hear that this is now sorted, Mario.
Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to open a new thread.