JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can jot form be used to receive files bigger then 300MB?Asked by bastiendube on November 27, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Hi, i've been trying to make a deposit for files.
So far, it works well with files under 300mb and works on many platform exept some version of ios with safari (see print screen).
Can I receive bigger files with jot form? And use it with I/OS for video files ?
Thank you !
Yes, it is possible. You can upload up to 1GB file size per submission. However, we do not recommend over 300MB for the multiple file upload tool. It is not designed to work with larger files. Maximum of 300MB is I think okay. If you'd like to accept larger files, you can either use the single file upload tool to avoid any problems or using Ink File Picker Integration, I think this works on iOS too.
1. Add Ink File Picker to your form, it's under Widgets.
2. IFP requires API Key so you must have Ink File Picker account. Login to your IFP account then copy your API Key.
3. Paste the IFP API Key on the IFP Integration Wizard.
4. Select which services you want to include on the IFP Integration e.g. Dropbox, Computer. These are the services to which you're going to browse the files.
5. Click Next to complete the setup.
Test your form afterwards.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
That answer was perfect, sorry for not answering back then !
Thanks a lot !
Thank you for taking the time to update us.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require our assistance on JotForm.