- bastiendubeAsked on November 27, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Hi, i've been trying to make a deposit for files.
So far, it works well with files under 300mb and works on many platform exept some version of ios with safari (see print screen).
Can I receive bigger files with jot form? And use it with I/OS for video files ?
Thank you !
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 02:49 PM
Yes, it is possible. You can upload up to 1GB file size per submission. However, we do not recommend over 300MB for the multiple file upload tool. It is not designed to work with larger files. Maximum of 300MB is I think okay. If you'd like to accept larger files, you can either use the single file upload tool to avoid any problems or using Ink File Picker Integration, I think this works on iOS too.
1. Add Ink File Picker to your form, it's under Widgets.
2. IFP requires API Key so you must have Ink File Picker account. Login to your IFP account then copy your API Key.
3. Paste the IFP API Key on the IFP Integration Wizard.
4. Select which services you want to include on the IFP Integration e.g. Dropbox, Computer. These are the services to which you're going to browse the files.
5. Click Next to complete the setup.
Test your form afterwards.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- bastiendubeAnswered on April 05, 2015 at 03:15 PM
That answer was perfect, sorry for not answering back then !
Thanks a lot !
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Thank you for taking the time to update us.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require our assistance on JotForm.