- beamktAsked on November 27, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I'm used to edit my form in French and then use the multilingual option
I'm used to edit my form in French and then use the multilingual option (I have to work in English, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish).
But the "thank you" page remains in French even when I have submitted a translated version.
Besides the "thank you" button in the menu is no longer available.
Is it possible to translate the "thank you" page related to a translated form version.
Thank you for a very quick answer. I have to be ready by Dec. 15
This is a re-post of a comment on Create Multilingual Forms for a Global Audience
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 03:22 PM
It appears that there is no 'Thank You' page option available in 'Multi Language' wizard at the moment. Your form uses the Thank You page configuration from Setup & Embed tab.
I have attached a feature request ticket to this thread about the Multilanguage Thank You pages and escalated it to our Development Team. Unfortunately, we can not provide any ETA for when it will be available, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- beamktAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 04:58 AM
You are the BEST !!!
It WORKS !
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 09:51 AM
Yes, he is! :)
Thanks for your feedback and thanks for implementing this feature, Nicholas.
- amazonafashionAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 03:05 PMHi Nicholas,
Many thanks for your work but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I use three languages and if I change Thank you message in the conditions wizard I always get my custom Thank you message in the same language.
Which (default) Thank you message should I choose if I want to translate my customized Thank you message?
I've made three conditions and they are the following:
1. IF Language equal to English Display message "Thank you!"
2. IF Language equal to Deutsch Display message "Danke!"
3. IF Language equal to Hungarian Display message "Köszönöm!"
Every conditions are enabled but I don't really know the reason why get the same Thank you message. If you have any idea what shall I do I would be the gladest man in the world.
Thanks in advance your helpful.