- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Since there was only one item/product in your payment jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/43294492512355 the lone item was made selected as default.
You can make it as unselected by default using the payment tool configuration.
1. Open the payment tool configuration wizard using the magic wand icon
2. In the Payment Wizad:Products screen, select the item and then
3. Unchecked the "Selected by default" option
4. Save the products.
This will then make the single item/production the jotform NOT selected by default anymore
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 05:10 PM
hello, I did what you have said but perhaps I could not make myself understood. I wanted to say that if you put on on then you can not put off. remains fixed on. I hope you have understood :)
if you have time to try on the form and see that the choice remains armed
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 05:17 PM
By the way, since you only have one item/product and you used the option "Users can choose only one product"
this will make the item/product unselected anymore when in the live form
to workaround on that, you should instead choose the option "Users can choose multiple products"
this will then allow the user to select the one item/product on the live form
OR unselect again
Please try this method. It should work like this test jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/43306534664455
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- nonsolomarioAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 05:26 PM
the problem has been solved successfully.
I am very glad of your assistance! really serious and professional!
Thanks again :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 05:30 PM
We are glad to know all is good now. =)
Contact us again anytime should you require our assistance with JotForm.