- JK_ConsultantsAsked on November 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I have a form on which people have to choose a date in the future and it is not going past the year 2014. I have tried to put in a later date in the properties but that seems to make no difference.
Please could you help with this asap as the end of 2014 is rapidly approaching.
Many thanks in advance
- JK_ConsultantsAnswered on November 28, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Don't worry, I've sorted it.
- raulAnswered on November 28, 2014 at 01:34 PM
We're glad to see that you were able to sort this out by yourself.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Kelly weaverAnswered on December 26, 2014 at 06:20 PM
Clients are telling me they cannot pick a date beyond 2014. We use the date field for future bookings, so this is quite troubling.
Jotform, can you help?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 26, 2014 at 06:38 PM
You will need to set a 'Year From' and a 'Year To' in order to allow the future dates. Take a look at the following animation.