- sdesaiAsked on September 26, 2011 at 10:43 PMTab Press Application response time is extremely slow..Page never loads...are there any other methods to use Jotform without Tab Press? Thanks
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2011 at 10:45 PM
You can use these other iframe applications for facebook:
1. iFrame Wrapper (can add multiple tabs) - http://www.facebook.com/iFrameWrapper
2. iFrame Apps - http://www.facebook.com/iframe.apps
3. Static iFrame Tab (can add multiple tabs) - http://www.facebook.com/iframehost
I hope this information is useful for you.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- sdesaiAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Thanks a lot! Can I use the same form in 2 iframe applications. We've already announced the Tab Press App page Url in all the social media sites. I've installed iframewrapper & used your form. Does this cause any issues in form submissions?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 01:16 AM
You can use the same form even on different websites. It won't affect the form in any way if you use the form with different iframe applications.
If you have more questions, please do let us know.