- dodji2073Asked on November 28, 2014 at 08:09 PM
Translation problem ,my form has 3 languages but i can't translate the contains on my spanish page i mean the head contain
- CharlieAnswered on November 28, 2014 at 08:50 PM
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. Are you referring to the Heading field that it can't be translated or doesn't have a translate field in the "Languages option"? See screenshots below if I have pointed the problem correctly.
1. Add the Heading field, navigate to "Languages".
2. Add the Spanish language and edit.
3. In Edit Translation, we can't see the "Heading" field to be translated.
Let me know if this is the concern you have. We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 06:13 PM
We will answer your next question on another thread here