- lisasyrotaAsked on September 26, 2011 at 11:44 PM
I changed my Hosting company to GoDaddy and they helped me upload my website page by page. My previous Host refuses to transfer my website, so there are 2 of my websites on the internet.
The one they have www.ucmaracing.ca which is not in my control, not being used by me and outdated. The current new web address is www.ucmaracing.com I have made changes on the jotform registration form that is on our website, at jotform.com but it is not changing on the www.ucmaracing.com address.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 12:31 AM
You will need to get the new embed code from JotForm and add it to your website to update the existing form.
To get your full source code you can follow these steps below:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
Copy the code displayed within the Source Code window.
Let us know if you have questions.
- lisasyrotaAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 12:27 PM
After I copy the source code how do I add it to my website? Sorry, I'm still learning this stuff
I also want to change my login name because this one is my ex wife lol
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 03:34 AM
There are several ways on how you can add the code to your website depending on the application you use. Can you please post what kind of application you used to build the website?
You can also visit the following article from our user guide to find out more informatin on how to embed your forms:
As for your change of username kindly open up a new thread for the request and include the new username you wish to have.
- lisasyrotaAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 07:30 AM
The website is built in Dreamweaver CS4.
Jotform is privately addressing the usename issue.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 04:10 PM
Can you please try the following steps on adding the form to your website:
https://www.jotform.com/help/36-Adding-Form-to-Dreamweaver1. On "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.2. Click "Dreamweaver" option.3. Copy the code given in the code area
4. Now open Dreamveawer,5. On DreamWeaver, open the page you want to edit.6. Click on the exact spot your would like to put your form.7. Click on "View" menu, then select "Code".8. Paste the code you copied to DreamWeaver9. Click on "View" menu, then select "Design".10. You should now see your form on the page.11. Save your page and upload to your web site.
Let us know if this works for you.