- Box2BoxSportAsked on November 28, 2014 at 11:39 PM
I HAVE REGISTERED BUT IT WONT ALLOW ME TO VIEW FORM I HAVE CREATED ???Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 06:22 AM
Can you please provide more details regarding your issue. What exactly is happening when you try to access the forms?
- Box2BoxSportAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 09:41 PMHi yes when i go onto http://www.jotform.com/myforms/ page it wont allow
me to view the form i have made or do anything else thhe page appears
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 05:16 AM
It could be a browser cache issue. I would suggest you to clear your browser cache and see if that solves your problem. The following guide should help you clear your browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- Box2BoxSportAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 07:01 AMNo it still not working don't worry
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Please try this steps
1. Login to your JotForm account using this link http://www.jotform.com/login
2. After you are logged in, click on this link http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true
3. Then click again on this link http://www.jotform.com/myforms/ to open your My Forms page.
Please tell us if this process work or not..
Inform us if issue remains.