- PhotospiritAsked on November 29, 2014 at 07:05 AM
Is it possible to have a gender specific response Email to the sender?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 11:07 AM
That can be accomplished as follows:
1. Add a radio button field to the jotform
2. Create separate autoresponders for each gender (see this guide)
3. Create separate Send an e-mail after submission conditions to send the appropriate autoresponder
This demo shows what I mean. Choose Male and submit the jotform. Then reload the form, select Female and submit it again. When you check your email, you should see two different notifications. If you clone the form and click Saved Conditions,
you'll see how the following conditions:
(Please see this guide)
If you need clarification on anything, please let us know.
- PhotospiritAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 07:40 AM
Great, thanks for the excellent support (as usual...)
Works like a charm...
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Thanks for your kind words towards our support service. Wayne (Abajan) is certainly one of our top notch support representatives.