- LanceAsked on November 29, 2014 at 08:53 AM
Not sure how to get each user set up
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Are you perhaps referring to the usage of the JotForm mobile app on Android and iOS devices?
Kindly provide more information so that we can better help you.
- BigBranchJF1Answered on November 29, 2014 at 02:21 PM
Ok I figured out the user thing. I created a user account and opened it up on my iPhone but how the heck do you fill out a form? I must be an idiot but cannot see how to fill it out and submit it.
[Big Branch Landscaping]
PO Box 1412
Manchester Ctr, VT 05255
- raulAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 07:25 PM
In order to fill a form you need to use its direct URL, for example: http://www.jotform.us/form/43244419315148 for the form you created or if you have it embedded on a website then you can use the URL of your website.
The android and iPhone apps are to allow you to check submissions easily on your phone and also be instantly notified when someone submits one of your forms.
I hope this answers your question.
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- raulAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 07:28 PM
By the way, you can use the Preview button in the form editor to see the URL of your form.