- tommybouAsked on November 29, 2014 at 11:36 AM
I have a problem. I would like all of my users to be able to upload a document to my website so that other users can also have access to it. Is this possible? I understand that it is only possible for people to upload documents that can then be sent to my email.
I am using Wix by the way.
Could you offer any help or advice?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 29, 2014 at 02:19 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to display the downloadable link in your website so that other users can download it. Is that correct?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. You need to basically create a report of your form's submission and embed it in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button
3. Select the HTML table listing report :
4. Select the columns you want to display in report:
5. Copy the embed code:
6. Use the embed code of your report to embed it in web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.