- johnrs11Asked on November 30, 2014 at 01:37 AM
Attempted to create a notification email but the fields for AUTHORIZE.NET address and
name is missing? If i add all the merge fields, the customer WILL STILL not know what they
ordered (since authorize.net inputs do not yield a merge field)..
I don't want to create a shipping field as the form will become TOO vertically long..
The billing address is enough for my case..
- BenAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 05:44 AM
I would suggest taking a look at this guide:
If you do come to have some questions do let us know and we would be happy to answer them.
- johnrs11Answered on November 30, 2014 at 06:11 AMthanks ben..
please answer this one quick
Basically authorize.net FORM fields do not show up in the email alert
editor? If i find the form fields for AUTHORIZE.NET will it work?
- johnrs11Answered on November 30, 2014 at 06:21 AMplease check this, so you can understand:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 09:42 AM
Please correct the following in your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/32621619454151
1. Add a proper label name or title to the Authorize payment tool. Because I see it removed and empty in your jotform. When you do that, it will cause issue on identifying the field name of the tool.
2. After adding a proper label name on the Authorize tool, add a fresh/new Notifier email using the Add New Email button
3. In the new Notifier email, you should now see the Authorize tool as an available field in the Fields list on the upper right
Hope this help. Please inform us if this did not work and issue remains.