- EstransportsAsked on September 27, 2011 at 06:28 AM
I can't see my forms with my donwloaded DropBox account whereas I can see it on my Dropbox Web account.
Yet, I registered same login and password.
What can I do ?
- AtacanCAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 06:30 PM
On the screenshots, it seems that Jotform successfully completed the transfer of the submission and uploaded file to your DropBox account, but it's not copied on your PC yet, this is completely related with the behaviour of the DropBox but these can be the reasons for this problem :
- Your Dropbox PC application is not working (it has to be working to sync your files),
- Your internet connection is too slow to sync files immediately ( just let some time to complete it),
- Your dropbox account linked with Jotform is different with the one on your PC.
I hope that you can fix that problem as soon as possible.
- EnoesAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 06:22 AM
Strange, because my Dropbox PC application is working with another files, so it's ok with Internet. And I certify that my dropbox account linked with jotform is the same that the one on my PC.
Did you ever met this pb ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 08:00 AM
I tested the dropbox integration using one of my upload forms, the Dropbox PC worked fine upon submission a pop up from the system tray appears informing that a new file was uploaded. Are you using the latest version of Dropbox PC application?
Can you try to re link the Dropbox integration in the form and see if that fix the issue?
Let us know if this works.
- EnoesAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 05:16 AM
Yes I re linked the Dropbox integration, I uninstal and instal Dropbox, I check logins, passwords, and accounts settings. Everything seems to be ok, but still same pb : I can't see forms on dropbox PC accoun. And I really need it...
The worst of it is that it works very well with an other jotform et dropbox accounts...
What should I do ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 05:33 AM
The reason why the form's folders are not syncing with your local Dropbox folder is because your form's name "Demande d'impression E.S.T." has bad characters in it.
Remember that the folder follows the name of the form, and local folders, specifically that of Windows, does not allow folder and file names that end in a period (.)
Removing the last period on the name of your form will solve this problem. For more on information on how to ensure that your Dropbox files and folders sync correctly, please visit the link below:
Hope you find this post useful. Thanks!
- estransportAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 05:54 AM
Ooooooh ! GOOOD JOOB !!!
It works !!!!!
Thanck you very very much !
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 05:59 AM
You're very much welcome. Feel free to post again in the support forum if you have other concerns. Thanks!
- yourexpertbeancounterAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 09:32 AM
Wow, 4 years later and NeilVicente's answer still solving problems. Thanks for posting this oh so long ago; it resolved my problem in seconds....
- CharlieAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 11:01 AM
I'm glad that this post helped you.
If you have other concerns or questions, we advise that you open a new thread, our developers are continuously updating and adding new features in the form builder.