- BenAnswered on November 30, 2014 at 06:39 AM
Yes, authorized payments should be seen as not pending / not incomplete payments, but you should note that this takes some time to be processed. While we do this as soon as we get the notification (no delay on our side) we must wait for an update on this from the payment processors.
This could take some time, but should set the payment as complete as soon as the update comes.
Do let us know if you see a notification for authorized payment staying in the incomplete payments for too long and we will take a look.
- eiermannAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 08:36 AM
I was monitoring it for a few days now and in every single case I had to manually complete the booking within incomplete payments in JotForm. I believe it will never automatically completed. Even 5-12 hours after form submission and immediate payment authorisation via PayPal it still says "incomplete payment". Unfortunately most of our bookings are time sensitive so I can't wait for many hours. Also completing each single form submission manually is a bit tiring. I would be very happy if you could have a look at the case. This is the form URL: form
- eiermannAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Yes IPN is setup properly. All notifications in PayPal appear as sent.
- eiermannAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 10:44 AM
- BenAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Thank you for the screenshots.
I will raise this to our developers now to inspect just to make sure that everything is running properly. They would also know if something had changed in how this is handled.
- eiermannAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for the support. I only used the purchase order form before without any actual payments. Recently I switched to PayPal Payments (Authorization only). Your support assured me that it is setup properly but until now it doesnt work :-/
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 04, 2014 at 01:23 AM
You're welcome. Once we have updates about this, we'll let you know or our dev himself will post an update on this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 04:23 AM
A fix has been released today. 'Authorization-only' transactions should now show up as completed JotForm submissions.
- eiermannAnswered on December 07, 2014 at 06:12 AM
awesome! thanks a lot!