- bmgeofAsked on September 27, 2011 at 08:52 AM
cette réponse est obligatoire...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 09:27 AM
Ok, kindly checked Atacanc's post below, It would help. Also if you have problem's in translation, you can use google translate. Thank you!
- AtacanCAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 09:33 AM
Please follow these steps to edit your form warnings.
1. Go to ''My Forms'' to edit your form,
2. Click on ''Setup & Embed ''
3. Click on ''Preferences''
4. Click on ''Advanced Settings''
5. Click on ''Edit Form Warnings''.
Now you are able to change the warning language and the warning itself. I hope that helps you.