- HeidiAsked on September 27, 2011 at 09:02 AM
All of the information from our forms goes to an email address of a person who is no longer with our company. How can we reassign the login information and the email address that information is sent to?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 09:16 AM
For the login information please visit this thread for the guide:
And for Changing Recepients Email, Here's a simple guide:
1. From you're form Click on "Setup and Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
2. Click the notification in which you wish to change the recipient
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. On the bottom right of the envelope, you will see "Recipient E-mail:" , click on the textbox and change your email address.
6. Click "Finish" and save the change
Please see the following topics in our user guide for additional information: