- plugyouAsked on November 30, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Hi. I am longtime jotform user, new to the new editor. I am having problem making this form transparent. I have tried everything I used to do to make transparent, plus set background to transparent in the new builder. still not working. please let me know how to make back ground transparent
- valAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 01:32 AM
I've checked your form but the background is set to transparent and I did noticed that the text of your form is set to white, please change your font color to black here is the Hex color of black "#00000" in order to see your form text.
Remove this color on your form.
to this color
Please check this guide on how to inject custom CSS http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
- plugyouAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 01:43 AM
the form text needs to be white for the site. this is site below. form should be transparent and text white
you prove my point. form is set to traNsparent but the background is still showing white
- valAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 01:57 AM
Thank you very much for sending a link.
Please find this CSS codes and remove it, they are 4 similar codes on your form please remove that all.
Please get back to us if still have a problem on your form.
- valAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 02:21 AM
Or find this on your CSS codes and remove it.
- plugyouAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 09:56 PM
thank you sir!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 11:51 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.