JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I understand that you want to align the Thank you message to the center of the webpage. You can achieve this by adding some HTML code to Thank you Page. Please follow the steps below :
1. Open your JotForm in Edit mode
2. Click on Thank you Page and then Thank you message
3. Now on the Thank you page wizard, click on HTML
5. Add the following HTML code to the message displayed as highlighted in the screenshot below :
<div style="top: 50%; position: absolute; width: 100%;">
6. Click on Update and Finish the Wizard.
7. Save the form.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.