- coastalbendinnovationAsked on December 01, 2014 at 04:15 PM
I've submitted my video and web review months ago to increase my submission limit but haven't heard anything from yall. How long does it usually take to process these requests?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 01, 2014 at 05:21 PM
The video you sent to us is invalid, here are the reasons:
1. It's a video tutorial, not a valid review made by you.
2. Username on Youtube is different
So far your account has 190 submissions, that means the other requests were processed. But you might even get banned if you keep posting that kind of videos or invalid reviews.
- coastalbendinnovationAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 05:41 PM
1. Regarding the video: Ok. I thought the instruction said that a tutorial is ok. May be I read it wrong.
2. I increased my limit because of other incentives, not the review. I've followed your twitter, Facebook, share Facebook link and twitted on twitter. That's how I got the increase, not the review.
3. I really don't know if my review or video is valid or not. It's my first time submitting these requests and I have not received any feedback. That's why Im asking you on this forum.
- coastalbendinnovationAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 05:43 PM
Here it says tutorial video is allowed.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 06:18 PM
We have confirmed that mentioned YouTube video is related to your JotForm Account. The quota has been increased now.
Thank you for your participation in our GetMore program. We appreciate it.